Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Would You let $1 Change Your Life?

Everyday I open posts from people looking for something that will change their financial situation. Many want to be at home with their little ones, some want out of debt, but everyone wants change. Most of the jobs/businesses out there require some kind of investment, whether it's a kit, your time, your home for parties, etc; but to be successfull they all require a passion for something.

I was so glad that I found Interent CEO Moms and that I could be passionate about helping others; what makes me feel even prouder of our team is that the investment to start is only $1 right now. This team and our company has completely transformed my family, and many others like mine.

There are so many things out there to choose from and it can be intimidating and scary, especially when cost is involved...but would you risk the opportunity for a better life if it only cost one dollar? I would love to share with you what I do, and how $1 can change your family as well!

Melissa Steinbrunn, Proud Internet CEO Mom

TheCEOMomTeam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment